Returning to the Homeland (No killing)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Shinzo saw the sky darken suddenly as the mist slowly disappeared, he was able to move his body again even if only slightly he looked around him as he saw a tornado go higher and higher into the air he noticed many things as ANBU approached the area and Jounin evacuated the village. What can i do now... I've got to think.... DAMN IT Shinzo thought to himself as he looked to Kento and Hattori only turning his head back staying in place. "I've got it..." Shinzo whispered as he finished a thought then motioning into a bunch of hands signs. "Lighting Style: Tornado Shock..." He whispered as he made a tornado infused with light Chakra appear around him shooting him into the air like a cannon firing off a cannon ball, as he did this he took out 10 shuriken throwing five at Kento then five higher up in the air in the opposite direction, suddenly drawing one kunai and throwing it at the second five shuriken causing it to angle and fly down at both Kento and Hattori...

Using the shurikens and sneak attack of the other 5 shuriken he hoped to catch Kento by surprise with a elaborately set up genjutsu that would take place after a series of extra movements. "Water Style: Tunneling wave..." Whispered as the water shot up into the sky Shinzo throwing a shuriken at his causing it to lose control and explode creating rain fall. "Now i just need to... Water Style: Blood rain!" he said as he used the genjutsu if Kento was caught ti would be hard to tell the difference between a raining reality and a raining genjutsu...

Techniques Used
Spoiler:

Move or die you've got 3 seconds to choose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Hattori had launched Hundreds of attacks at Kento However he couldnt seem to land a single shot he could feel himeself getting closer and closer to succesfully hitting the Masked assassin however this elluded him as Kento created enough Shuriken to match the number of strikes being sent out from Hattori. All of the Shuriken Exploded at the same time forcing Hattori to jump back as he regained his composure Hattori grew angry at Kento for his previous comment "You speak to me as if you know me Kage, but you know nothing of true power" Hattori looked into the air and seen a massive tornanado engulf the sky turning it black with rain clouds Hattori then spoke in a very firm tone "I know there is something inside of you You speak of true power even though your oown comes from another! you disrespect me? Hattori Yasunaga! Mizukage! Leader of the mist mist village! Controller of shadows! if you want to see power then let me show you the power inside yourself your a fool if you think you can control it!" Hattori then jumped onto a building and rocketed himself into the air.

As he acended into the sky he noticed Shinzo already nearly at Kento it had begun to rain heavily as thunder boomed across the heavens Hattori couldnt take his gaze off of the Masked assassin lightning was going all around Hattori for he still rose into the air getting closer and closer to his target just then however he noticed several Shuriken flying right towards him but Hattori couldnt manuever away from them fast enough being in the air he accepted they were going to hit one of them flew straight across his face railing blood onto his nose and jaw while another two jammed themselves into his shoulder and chest "Son of a bitch!" being so close to his target he ignored the pain. Another lighting strike directly hit Hattory he screamed but of anger not pain as soon as the Lighting disapated he appeared hovering dirctly in front of Kento with his Naginata in hand "It is time you gazed what is truely inside of You!!" Hattori had flipped the steel of the weapon making Kento look inside of it like a mirror when another bolt of Lightning seemed to consume them both.

Technique used
Spoiler:

Admin

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 pm

As Kento infused his sword with lightning he watched the Mizukage as he spoke "I know there is something inside of you You speak of true power even though your own comes from another! you disrespect me? Hattori Yasunaga! Mizukage! Leader of the Mist village! Controller of shadows! if you want to see power then let me show you the power inside yourself your a fool if you think you can control it!"

Kento ignored these words as his attention was somewhere else, he watched the Hokage curiously, it seemed as if he was about to do something other than continue stand on the sidelines. Shinzo quickly made handseals as a tornado infused with light Chakra appear around him shooting him into the air like a cannon firing off a cannon ball, as he did this he took out 10 shuriken throwing five at Kento then five higher up in the air in the opposite direction, suddenly drawing one kunai and throwing it at the second five shuriken causing it to angle and fly down at both Kento and Hattori; whom had also jumped into the air.

Kento once again rapidly summoned up his exploding shuriken and threw an equal amount of his own at the ones coming directly towards him. However this caused another small explosion between the Rogue and two Kages and cut off the eye connection between them. At the moment they couldn't see him and it began to rain, this was the perfect opportunity for a counter attack. Kento lifted his mask and performed many handsigns quickly in order to shoot a dragon shaped flame at the two Kage's in the air before the smoke cleared.

But to Kento's suprise this technique had only managed to save himself from the Hokage's Tunneling Wave by turning all the water into steam as soon it made contact with the Dragon Flame Jutsu due to the extreme heat, which would cause the atmosphere to heat up even more and caused it to rain even harder. Now ignoring the Hokage, the Mizukage appeared directly infront of Kento with his weapon shining a mirror-like relection into his face exactly where his eyes were "It is time you gazed what is truely inside of You!!" were the final words Kento heard before looking directly into the blade.

Kento suddenly had a vision of his little sister being stabbed through the heart, this was the only family member he had that he actually cared for. The Rogue Uchiha then had a vision of himself being paralyzed and brutally murdered, this rage triggered a chain reaction and activated one of Kento's most powerful moves...Susanoo

Purpleish red chakra engulfed Kento as bones began to surround his body then formed into a spiritual humanoid being. Kento's Susanoo gained a layer of armor, similar to Itachi's, but with jagged sharp teeth around the hooded area and with a much darker and menacing appearance. The susanoo then aimed the bow which contained a chakra arrow aimed point blank at Hattori as Kento broke out of the illusion.
Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Shinzo jumped to Yahrio as he saw his vision of Hattori and Kento had been blown off leaving him on the other side of smoke and steam while it was raining incredibly hard. "Things are getting difficult... and interesting huh Yahrio?" Shinzo said looking at the boy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Hattor had injected a vision of fear and death into Kento however he grew angry just then Kento began to grow into a demonlike creature taking out a bow he aimed it directly at Hattori's face at a range of no less than 2 feet Hattori could only smile however as Kento still had to recooperate from the vision Hattori seen the Hokage fall out of the sky from behind kento no doubt goowing to help Yahrio. Taking no time out of his opprotunity Hattori quickly jumped onto the bow and then onto Kento's shoulder's with the blade of the Naginata pointing directly at Kento's neck "This fight is nearing an end Kento your anger will only fuel mistakes" Hattori then thrusted towards his neck with the ocean blue steel of the legenday weapon.

Character sheet
Elements: Katon

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm

" This fight perhaps is interesting!" Yahrio said looking at the hokage. " I wonder what will happen next?" Yahrio said. I can't belive this is happening because theywant me...". Yahrio stared at the man in the cloak. " I wonder what he wants... it's strange for some one to hunt me down..Even though I don't know him..." Yahrio said. Whats with me that he wants?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kento Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Kento regained conciousness as Hattori had foolishly landed on the bow of susanoo which had a will of its own, the Rogue Uchiha still had his lightning infused sword in his hand at the ready. "This fight is nearing an end Kento your anger will only fuel mistakes" Hattori then thrusted his Naginata towards Kento's neck with the ocean blue steel, Kento quckly blocked the attack with his lightning infused sword by sidestepping and knocking the blade downward.

Kento's Susanoo had grabbed the Mizukage with its huge hand at the same instant that he jumped on the bow and the Uchiha had blocked his attack, while at the exact same instant Kento used the mass lightning in the atmosphere to bring down a nearly undodgeable attack which took the shape of a large lightning dragon and came skyrocketing straight toward the Mizukage whom was being held by the Susanoo. Luckily the Susanoo would be the only thing keeping Kento free from harm, however the same couldn't be said for Hattori. In a nanosecond it would be determined what would happen next.

Technique used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 pm

"damn it..."" Shinzo said as he disappeared from sight as a sudden flash of lighting appeared about to strike down on Hattori who had been grabbed by Kento and Kento who had caused the technique to happen. "Wind style: Speed of a Sage..." Shinzo whispered as his speed suddenly increased beyond belief then grabbing Hattori and moving to Yahrio position just barely escaping the attacking with a slight scratches and scars. "I'm not done yet..." Whispered as he went at Kento's attack which was still striking but thanks to his speed he was able to dos o much in a short time as he approached the attack he drew a kunai. "Lighting Style: Tornado Shock..." Shinzo said as he launched himself at Kento the Wind Chakra weakening Kento's Jutsu and the lighting chakra protecting him as he flew at Kento kunai out aiming for a strong hit...

Techniques Used
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Hattori was grabbed by the large creature after failing with his strike at that very instant the demonspawn had summoned an enormous beam of lightning just then everything appeared in slow motion when Hattori then suddenly appeared by Yahrio "What the?" he seen Shinzo charging at Kento Hattori could only luagh "HAhahahahaha that was some move youve got there!" Hattori sat next to yahrio "I need a drink after this" "now then i dont like being in the open .. hahahaha" his laugh Echoed as mist began to cover the area once again.

Character sheet
Elements: Katon

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Yahrio looked at ho the battle was going. So Yahrio bit a little peace of his thumb skin off so blood could drip down. " Summonig Jutsu! Gamabunta!" Yahrio said. At the same time when Kakikomi grabed onto the mist kage they both landed on the toad. " ready?" Yahrio said. Then wild chakra ran through Yahrio. His 6 tail chakra started to kick in. red chakra became a aura around yahrio. Yahrio smiled. " lets show him what were made of!" Yahrio said. I don't care who this creep is!" Yahrio smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kento Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Kento's Kirin attack had failed to kill the Mizukage as Shinzo had somehow went even faster than the kirin in order to save Hattori at the last millisecond right before lightning came crashing down on the susanoo which destroyed most of the upper body and reduced it to only the ribs of the spiritual being which surrounded him. Kento fell to his knees and was breathing heavy "That wasn't such a good idea" he thought to himself as he forced himself to stand to his feet with his hand covering his right eye while the first form of Susanoo was still surrounding him.

"Lighting Style: Tornado Shock..." Shinzo said as he launched himself at Kento the Wind Chakra weakening Kento's Jutsu and the lighting chakra protecting him as he flew at Kento kunai out aiming for a strong hit. Kento uncovered his Eternal Mongekyo Sharingan revealing blood which was trickling down the side of his face, Kento looked directly at the Hokage quickly approaching him which would make him instantly burst into a black flame said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, which ignite merely at the focus of the user's vision. The flames are capable of burning through anything in their path, even smothering regular fire techniques with ease. Amaterasu is said to never stop burning until whatever is caught by the Amaterasu is completely reduced to ash or destroyed. It cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods so if the Hokage was struck by it then he would be in sereous danger.

Suddenly mist surrounded the area once again where Shinzo couldn't see the rogue uchiha, so Kento decided to manipulate the nearby flames of Amaterasu to cover the ribs of Susanoo with the jet black flames, surrounding himself with a cloak, or "shield", of black fire. Kento applied a Shape Transformation to the inextinguishable black flames of Amaterasu, turning the fire into a spiked barrier that not only shields the user, but also burns and pierces the opponent if they touch them. In addition to the damage it can inflict, Kento used both this and the Susanoo to fully block Shinzo's attack, and even if his opponent somehow avoided his first Amaterasu then this would definatly cause him to be engulfed with the neverending burning flame of the uchiha.

Suddenly a rather large energy signature which resembled a frog appeared in the background as the Hokage's attack made impact. However when the attack hit the Susanoo it sent Kento's feet skidding backwards on the ground but was somehow still able to hold his ground despite the amount of impact his opponent had pushed into the attack but Kento had also blocked the Hokage's kunai with his double-bladed katana which was still lightning infused.
Technique used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 am

Shinzo was charging at Kento but as a sudden mist covered the area his sight was lost his balance taken from him his head went at kento first with out even knowing as he hit the uchiha his right eye began to be engulfed in a jet-black flame at the sight of this and the fact that it was raining and yet the fire continued to spread the Hokage removed his right eye with his kunai jumping back as he fell to the floor in complete pain he went back to the giant toad hardly able to see with one eye through the mist sitting down next to Yahrio in need of medical attention. "This is trouble... some..." he said as blood dripped down his face wrapping something around it to try and prevent any more blood from pouring out...

(Nice to know how i lost my right eye?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kento Uchiha
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:55 pm

(Well techniqually you would've been completely engulfed by the flame with that post u made cuz u hit my amateratsu covered susanoo, but I'll allow the eye thing cuz ur makin a sacrifice along with the fact that this topic is no killing plus i'm not gonna save u by putting the flame out lol)

Kento saw as the two came eye to eye that his attack had successfully caused the Hokage's right eye to burst into flames while his wind cyclone kept the rest of his body safe, Shinzo quickly jumped back with his kunai and cut his own eye out before the flame completely consumed him which caused the eye to burn on the ground and convert nearly to ash.

This technique put a great deal of strain on Kento and caused his eye to bleed, to get revenge for this Kento quickly retracted susanoo, warped infront of the Hokage as he retreated to the giant frog and stomped on Shinzo's crusty eye; completely crushing it to be of no further use before warping away without another word in order to replenish his massive chakra loss from this battle before he had to resort to drastic measures.

~Exit Topic~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Homeland (No killing)   

Back to top Go down

Returning to the Homeland (No killing)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf :: Public Park-
Jump to: