None

Most users ever online was 52 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Share | 

Searching for a place to stay. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setsuna

PostSubject: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Setsuna's orders were to set up a base of operations for himself. Considering how populated Konaha is it seemed the ideal place to gain information. Setsuna stepped into the middle of a busy street and looked around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Fu lay there, drenched in water as she seductively dried her body off. Her damp, short, minty green hair became a fuzzy mess she planned to comb as she sat up. It didn't take her long to open the curtains in her room after she put on her clothing and brushed her hair. She admired the citizens of Konoha, but today just felt off. Like something bad was going to happen to her, but so was the life of the shinobi.

She exited her home, locking the door. For living alone, she had an awefully big home which she felt wasn't needed. However as she finished locking the door three theives hand her restrained and people paniced. She felt worried as she was beaten by a blunt object and knocked unconcious. The theives then took off with her body into an alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Setsuna heard the commotion with his enhaced hearing and rushed over to the ally. He followed their scent until he found them. Without uttering a word he whipped out Jigosuruki and slit the first thieves neck before impaling the other two. They all hit the ground in lessthan a second. He crouched next to the girl. ''Hey wake up.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Fu moved her arm acrossed her chest, forcing her breasts to move. Her other arm rubbed her head, as she muttered ow. She then noticed that blood had been spilled. She jumped back, looking up at the man. "Uh.....if you just saved me, thank you, I am in you debt.", she said as she stood up. I didn't want them to die, but I suppose no one will care, she said. "I'm Fu Tenma, I'm a Kunoichi from Konoha as you can see, Im' glad to have met you.", she said as her apparent tone of voice changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:11 pm

He helped her up and smiled. "Im Setsuna." He looked at the theives. "Sorry about the mess but I wanted to take them out before they had a chance to hurt you." He turned around and began to walk away. "Nice meeting you but now I have to go find a real estate agent."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Lighting, Wind, and Water

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:12 pm

The Hokage, Shinzo was walking through out the village the sun was out and it was a bright day in the leaf, yet there was something odd about today that he just couldn't put his finger on it. As he walked but he heard something like a tussling in a alley way it was a girl about his age being kidnapped by thieves at the sight of one of his villagers being treated like this Shinzo but soon a man appeared and killed the three. At the a mere glance of this Shinzo was instantly bothered but was more worried about the girl."Are you alright?" Shinzo asked the girl only to find she was just about knocked out.

Move or die you've got 3 seconds to choose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 pm

"Hey, wait, real estate agent, what's ths all about--?", she cut herself off. She looked away from the newcomer, blushing as she scratched her arm sheepishly. It's him....I'm so nervous, she thought as she bowed. "Yes...Hokage-Sama....I'm fine thanks to...Setsuna-Kun.", she said, gesturing her hand towards Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Setsuna turned around when the new man came over. He re-drew Jigosuruki and came up behind Shinzo and held it to his throat. "And who exactly are you and what is your buisness with this girl." He said without a hint of emotion in his voice. "I just killed those three to protect her and don't think I wont make it four."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 pm

"Wind style: Wind Barrier" Was all Shinzo needed to say as wind circled hims uddnely which would push away Setsuna who had just put a sword to his neck and send him partially flying back which would give Shinzo enough time to explain the current situation, but before doing so he helped Fu up. "I am the Hokage, Leader of the Konoha and I came to see if one of my villagers needed help when you flew in just before me and killed off three men. Their lives didn't mean much but next time only knock them out our ninja world has prisons and a law system for a reason." Shinzo said very calmly walking over to the man. "but for protecting one of the people of this village i care for so much i will give you one thing anything you ask that's with in my power, since you don't seem to be from around here especially." He said looking at Setsuna.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Fu was speechless and started drooling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Setsuna did a backflip and landed on his feet. Hearing his words he sheathed his sword. "My apologies, I was just trying to protect the girl." He looked at the young hokage. "I dont need a reward. Im just glad I could help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 pm

"You seem like a really good person, I hope you can stay around here a bit longer." Shinzo said smiling as he walked over to Fu. "What exactly Happened to you? I wouldn't want to see one of my villagers hurt." Shinzo leaned against the wall as he took out a kunai and cut a stick on the ground in half then putting it back in his pocket and holding the stick which was about the size of a tooth pick in his hand taking it and tying it to a shuriken then sticking it in the ground in boredom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 pm

"Uh, well you see I had just left my house when I was restrained and hit by a blunt object.", she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Setsuna leaned on a wall. I'm not sure if I'll stay.'' He said calmly. ''It depends if I can find a nice place to stay or not.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakikomi Shinzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 am

"That's odd didn't annoy one see it happen, your parents would have to of... Wait, sorry Fu i forgot about that. I can't have you living alone maybe I'll get you a roommate to watch your back sound good?" The Hokage said with worried eyes looking on Fu also disappointed that Setsuna might not of been able to stay longer having never met a person who would protect some one he didn't even know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:54 am

"It's okay Hokage-sama, I honour my father's name and honour as a shinobi, but if you feel I need a roommate, then I'll let you do so.", she said very sexually. She had forced emphasis to possible try and convince the Hokage himself to become her roommate. I hope he picks himself, she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:25 am

Setsuna felt a attatchment to the girl. It had been so long since he had someone to protect. He ssmiled. ''But if this happens often I guess I have no choice.'' He ruffled Fu's hair hair in a brotherly way. ''I didn't just save your life to have you die the next day.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 am

Moving quickly, Fu ran past Setsuna and the Hokage. "Oh, I remembered I had something to do.", she said as she took off towards the gate. By the time she arrived the two chunnin guards turned ariund and she bursted past them, knocking them onto the ground in surprise. "Oh yes! I'm out!", she said as she took off, knowing she'd be tracked no matter what she did.

But Fu wanted to see other lands and planned on doing so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:59 am

Setsuna had no idea what the girl was doing. He rubbed his head in confusion. He brushed his hair back accidently letting his cat ears show. He decided to follow the girl while unknowingly showing that he wasnt human to anyone who looked close enough. He caught up to the girl. "Hey where are you off to in such a rush?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Fu stopped. "Uh...........hey look up, it's uh.....dammit.", she said as she turned around before grabbing two smoke bombs and throwing them onto the ground. They exploded into a cloud of black smoke as Fu used this to avoid the man that saved her life. "I'm finally getting out to see.", she said as she dropped a few papr bombs every minute she moved.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a place to stay. (open)   

Back to top Go down

Searching for a place to stay. (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1