Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet
Village: Rain Country - Hidden Rain
Elements: Acid/Slime, Earth, Fire, Glass

PostSubject: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:04 am

The mountains were covered in glass, but smooth and perfect, in this mountain it is impossible to sense anyone's chakra, along with being difficult to impossible to track things down. There was a hard to see path however, that lead to a large glass forest in the center of the odd mountain range. In the center of the forest was a man in a cloak of black diamonds and a mask. His chakra was invisible as he sat and meditated as glass orbs floated around him, five to be exact as he waited for the arrival of the Jinchuuriki that were like himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Fire, Water

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:15 am

Raina was nervous as she treked along the side of the mountain. She was moving slowly, afraid of the glass breaking or her slipping. She couldn't see anything but this glass domain all around her. The girl mumbled, scared of falling. "I.. I really don't like this..Nyuhh.." Taking another careful step she looked up, towards the forest. The jinchuuriki girl sensed something in there. Something familar like herself.

Lost in thought Rain took another step, the fragile glass edge of the narrow path she traveled crack and set her sliding down the side of the mountain. She shrieked as she slid into the forest, smacking up against a large glass tree, shattering it a bit. The glass cut her right above her right eye. "Ugh.. Owie.." She whimpered and focused chakra into her hand and set her palm on the cut. Blood, as red as her hair, covered the right side of her face as she healed the cut with medical chakra stitches. Then she stood and looked around, there was a clearing up ahead. Rain took a deep breath, held her hand on Valxion's hilt, and walked into the clearing.

She almost screamed again when she saw a figure cloaked in black diamonds sitting, surrounded by floating orbs. She couldn't see his face from the mask. Raina bit her lip, nervous habit, and mustered up the courage to say...

"H-Hello?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 am

Berath's mask smiled as he looked to her and nodded as he stood and the glass orbs sunk into the glass mountain. Berath held out a hand covered in a leather glove as he looked at her. His energy was completely impossible to sense now that he concealed it again and he spoke calmly in a deep voice that sounded like it had been around for too many years*"It is nice to meet you Miss, you must be Raina, yes I know of you, I know of each of the Jinchuuriki including of those who would hunt our kind. I am Berath the Faceless One. I apologize if you have been injured because of these mountains, it is a dangerous path, but it is the safest path possible for us who would be hunted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:31 am

Raina bowed and listened, almost entranced by the mask and the orbs, even the man's voice. When he finished she remembered the injury and wiped the blood off onto her cloak. "I-its okay. I'm not the most graceful shinobi. Yonbi sure doesn't help hehe." She set down her bag and sat infront of the man. "Nice to meet you Berath-san. Like you said.. I'm Raina Kanakosa. I hold Yonbi no Saru. The Four-tailed Monkey. I'm from Suna.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:36 am

Berath stayed standing as his mask fixed its expression towards her and he nodded. The mask had a calm look to it. Berath then nodded as she spoke and he spoke again in a strong tone again, deep like the sea and it seemed to echo off the trees*"I know of you, I've watched each of the Jinchuuriki from here using my cloak. I am a man who stated in the mist village, but much later, the Rain shadow, a master. I am a jinchuuriki, but I find it best I reveal not who just yet, at least not till I can see when the rest get here if they follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:42 am

She nodded. "Alright. you don't have to tell me much.." The red haired shinobi pulled her knees up to her chest and started to take in deep breaths. This guy was strange.. She couldn't sense anything from him and that made her nervous. Even Yonbi didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 am

He nodded as he sat and nodded, reading her chakras and emotions as he removed his mask, revealing a blank face. His body seemed to be made of glass, his face featureless as he looked at her with it. He then looked nodded as he sat looking at her*"I am the Six tails Jinchuuriki...if my appearance or my ability to hide all my being disturbs you, I am sorry, it is something of my clan, a clan that I am the last of nowadays. I apologize if I startle you, but I have a wish to guard the other Jinchuuriki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Raina gasps and covered her mouth as the man took off his mask, reavealing nothing. She quickly swallowed nervously and pulled up her cloak hood out of habit. "Nice to meet you Rokubi-san. You want to protect us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:14 pm

He nodded, then he stood up as his crystals shined and they revealed areas of the world all about the mountains as he nodded. The crystals showed the jinchuuriki each and he pointed*"My cloak allows me to see all, and these Jinchuuriki are being hunted, even the few that don't realize it yet. I would have us all stay in my valley to protect this world, but I know that will not happen, so I wish to gather then together to the land of Rain for protection from the one that would devour them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Fu had traversed from Konoha after getting the upper hand and escaping. She ran quickly to the Rain Village, and then felt attracted to a strange mountain after finding a note about meeting and Jinchuriki. Although she hadn't though nor used the Shichibi's chakra for 10 years it remained inactive and Fu felt quite safe despite the danger she faced as a Jinchuriki.

She travered up the mountain she couldn't give a description to. he had closed her eyes, as the path was to hard for her to find and the mountain itself felt unnatural and man-made. Without her eyes she relied on her touch, hearing and sense of smell. Taste and sight had no part as she traversed the path and found the forest. When she opened her eyes however she was shocked to see others.

Fu smiled and waved her hands in the air excitedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:34 pm

"But..Yamato-sama and I have been alright on our own.." She fumbles with her hands a bit. She wasn't comfortable here. She quickly stood and picked up her things. "I.. I have to leave. Thank you for the concern Rokubi-san.. But I'll be alright.." She quickly turned around and headed out the forest and up through the mountain path.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Berath sighed as the woman left him, he feared this would happen, then he looked to see the holder of the Schichibi coming and he gathered hope again as he walked to her his faceless body walking slow so as not to startle as he spoke calmly*"Hello there, I am Berath, the Amekage, and the Jinchuuriki of the Rokubi, I assume you must be the one known as Fu correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Fu seductively rubbed his left arm, clinging to it. "And how'd you figure that out, sweetie?", she asked him seductively and cutely. If I can get information out of him then I'll know more about what's going on, she thought. It's also impossible for anyone but Konoha Villagers to know my name, I've never once left the village until now and even if he knows my name 10 years of not using it's chakra can't be sensed, she thought.

Her face moved towards his, and she whispered towards what she assumed to be his ear, saying, "Are you from the Akatsuki?", she asked both seductively and quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:48 pm

He shook his faceless head as he sat on the ground and his black diamond cloak shimmered as images of people appeared all about the area and he nodded*"Child I am no more an akatsuki than you are a normal human being. Nor am I, I have been watching the jinchuuriki of this generation from their birth, making sure they stay alive, but recently it has been difficult, the Akatsuki are rising again and they do not know what they are going to fight agains, I fear for us all if Setsuna gets the powers he wishes for...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Fu blinked at him. "Setsuna, I met him in Konoha, my village, he seemed very kind, he saved me from theives.", she said as she stood up. "He didn't seem like someone who could be a harm to this 'us' you speak of.", she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:59 pm

He turned to her as he began to walk, the images vanishing as he looked about the area and then at her*"He is as safe as I am normal, but if he is not after you, then he is either not able to sense you, he is after us in order, or he actually has no want to devour you, but most of us jinchuuriki are in danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fu

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:07 pm

"Well...I'm leaving because your boring and dull.", she said as she took off for another land.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Berath shook his head as he looked after the girl and began to meditate, if they did not want to listen to him, that would be how it was he supposed, he just hoped he could talk to the kages that were jinchuuriki*"Oh well....I suppose I must wait....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)   

Back to top Go down

Glass Mountain(Jinchuuriki only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1