View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

PostSubject: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm

It was a lone-some day for Yahrio. he had just found out the truth about his family and the way other things were going he din't know. Yahrio decided to go to leaf to check who was in leaf. It had been a LONG time since Yahrio had been in leaf. And ontop of that Yahrio still knew he couldn't get into leaf that fast of a entrance.. If you know what Yahrio means. But Yahrio decided to got Hidden leaf and as he steeped to leaf . Yahrio turned left... The right and then Yahrio looked behind him. An Anbu squad had sensed Yahrio's
chakra.....Then a squad of ANBU attacked Yahrio. Yahrio din't want to waste his time with these fools. One Anbu member went straight to yahrio. Yahrio easily telported behind him and stabbed a kunai through his back. Secondlly he suck a paper bomb to the leaders back and wrapped him around with surkens (threads in them) tieing the ANBU squad together and dieing togther. " Now too find the some one too chat with..". Yahrio opened the gate to the village and Yahrio started to look around what has changed.

Last edited by Yahrio Uchiha on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earl Sweatshirt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:08 pm

The great village Konohagakure no Sato, the Village Hidden in the Leaves. The great leafy forest and bright trees seemed to stop for a moment as they approached the massive city. Even from about a mile away one could see the immense Cirrus Summit: the home of the Hokage and the village council. The tall buildings of the Raikou districts could also be seen from out in the countryside. It was a rather interesting looking village; Kousei had no idea that the other Hidden Villages held the same caliber as Kumogakure no Sato. Even in size Kumogakure matched Konohagakure. Kousei could only imagine what kind of people resided in the land of fire. If they were anything like their newly found allies, they would be quick to draw the blade, and Kousei might find himself once again on the receiving end of a battle. But even so, with the help of his comrades and his new found strength, Kousei could deal with another battle or two. Kousei could only smile on his past accomplishments, looking back on them as if they happened years ago. He walked in with a smile on his face, would he leave that way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Youton, Futton, Suiton, Katon and Doton.

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Fu walked towards the gate. The village was obviously on high alert after someone killed an Anbu squad and simply entered the village. With a determined look and her heiritage she was determined to protect Konohagakure. As she approched the gate she seen a lone figure. "YO!", she yelled at him before twirling. "Who are you, killing my people, entering with such bad manners, yo!", she said as she started walking towards him. He may be dangerous, I better be careful, she thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://destinyninjapaveown.heavenforum.com
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Yahrio turned around to the young brat. "Um...Hi?". Yahrio started to walk away from the little brat who was being very rude. Yahrio sighed as he walked. But then Yahrio turned around. Yahrio saw the headband on her head. " No wonder... Your no brat.. Your a shinobi brat!". Yahrio dugged into his pockets and pulled out his head banned with a scare through it. " You see I am from this village!". Yahrio wore the headband. Yahrio looked at the kid. Yahrio pointed at the kid. "Make your move if you can even move..". Yahrio had used a genjutsu on the young child too see what she was made of.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earl Sweatshirt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Flight: something unachievable by the common man through non-mechanical means. One can only imagine the sheer invigorating surge that would pass through ones body if they could pick themselves up and just fly away; like a mighty bird whose wings shake the leaves off of trees and kick up the dirt from underneath their immense bodies. To sail through the sky and feel the wind around your face; see the world from a completely different perspective; that is a truly obscure concept that one can only live in their dreams…well, that would be the only safe way at least. For the more courageous people, one can just simply…jump off a building. The senses excited are exactly the same, in a way, but the risk is considerably higher. But even so, the shinobi smiled from the wind ripping around him. His arms were outstretched; he embraced the air as it flew around his careening body. Now, even if it was only for a brief moment, the shinobi escaped the sun. He himself was falling as if he were the sun himself, He wasn't the one to enter a fight unannounced 'syke' but he wanted to escape his regular behavior and help out for a change Running towards the action looking to protect and not destroy. He paused as came across a small female genin and larger man who seemed to give off an awkward chakra signature. He was ready for a fight but what was going to happen first. The shinobi had something in mind, and was just waiting for the correct moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Fu's head fell fowards. In her own mind, she could feel something she was used to, torure, insults, being despised. But suddenly a blast of chakra made things very clear, though Fu began breathing deeply. The Shichibi has finally decided to make contact with Fu. Inside Fu's mind, she began talking with the Shichibi. It's been ten years, why now, she asked it as it replied, It was time. This made Fu worried. Would she die?

"No.", she said as she lifted her head up. She created the proper handseals as two Water Clones appeared beside her. What one wouldn't see is that Fu herself was standing behind a third water clone.

Each clone took a position. One behind Yahrio, one in front, and one one his left and right. However he would ne unabled to figure out Fu was behind him as the group entirely released a tanslucent blue liquid from their mouth. It quickly spread from each of the Fu's, covering the large area quickly.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Clone_Technique
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Syrup_Capture_Field

Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Yahrio looked around him. It seemed that he was circled around in a odd group of clones. But Yahrio had many cards to lay down but not enough time for all at once. Yahrio thought of a way too see through her jutsu. And Yahrio did... "Sharingan!!".Yahrio's eye's turned to 3-swirl shape. Yahrio could see her chakra level. And whitch clone was the real one. Yahrio trned around slowly measuring the clones chakara level. Yahrio jumped way high into the sky and threw a shurkin with a thread stuck to it to a near by close tree. And then Yahrio started to throw a handful of kunai's at the girl. Making sure the plan was steady Yahrio made sure that the end peice of the thread was being bite on while he threw Kunai's at Fu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earl Sweatshirt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Retracting his arms, the shinobi reached into his shinobi pouch and withdrew a single shuriken. Attached was a length of wire, which the shinobi continued to wrap around his right hand. His eyes searched the cityscape for some sort of outcropping or pole in which to aim his projectile. Ah! A single flagpole extending from a nearby apartment made a fine target. The shinobi hurled the weapon at the newly found target, and the small weapon hit its mark. It spun rapidly around the pole, and locked itself around the length of wire. This caused the shinobi to fall slightly towards the direction of the pole, and begin an arching descent towards the brightly lit street below. Further and further the shinobi fell; he was reaching the end of the wire. The wire was now taught, and the shinobi was now flying parallel to the buildings on either side of him. As the shinobi reached the peak of the forward arc, he let go. The shinobi was now sailing through the air towards the street below, but he was still not close enough to avoid injury. Luckily, there was another flagpole not ten feet in front of him. As he descended, he reached out for the pole and spun around it like a gymnast. He halted himself by placing his feet down on the pole, and now he was perching once more on the flimsy pole. The shinobi looked out over the lit street again, but a small cracking sound alerted him to a slight problem. The shinobi’s head flicked towards the base of the pole where the crack was forming; he needed to move.

Crack.

Too late.

The shinobi was now careening towards the ground once more, hitting a myriad of clothes lines and crosswalks as he made his descent. With each new object a new pain came. The shinobi threw out his arms in distress, desperately trying to grab onto some kind of support. It was, of course, to no avail. The shinobi continued to fall down towards the street as a ball of clothing, and in a few seconds, would land hard onto the dirt and mud caked ground. It would seem, however, that the gods were smiling upon the ninja that day. As the young man flew down through the air, a certain young female was having a fight down the narrow street. The shinobi was lucky enough to land hurling into near the action, twisting his body in mid air he landed on his hands before landing in the middle of their fight. Reaching out a hand towards the barrage of kunai coming towards the girl he decreased the thermal energy withing the solid kunai melting them before impact. Staring jagged eyed at both opponents he turned and faced the female. Walking towards her.

Last edited by Atlas on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:06 pm

"well now.. what do we have here?" A voice from the background said. It was dark and even, holding a chuckle at the end of its statement. Then he sizzled into veiw. Red lightning had made a ball a few feet away from Fu, expanding until it revealed a human shape. He had blood red hair, and an insane smile. However the worst thing about it was that his eyes were solid gray, with black circles going towards the center. With how few knew about the rinnegan, it would be a surprise if they knew he had it.

His jacket was pitch black, along with his pants. His shirt though seemed as if it was made from the blood of his enemies, with a single line written on the front. "Those who dont hold the strength to stand up for themselves, should just fall down and die" These words embodied war and genocide, however they held a much deeper meaning. Its true meaning was meant to be a guideline, if you were scared, become brave, if you were weak, get strong, if you were stupid, get smart. This philosphy was held deeply by raikatsu. It was his motto after all.

"I do hope you know you are attacking the vilage I am protecting for the duration of the kage's info, I must ask you to take your friend here and leave, if not I will severly punish you, and Kill him. This is the only warning I give, as for you child, go on your business" He stated with a tiny hint of anger. His annoyance at the situation was confusing, he couldn't neccessarily kill Yahrio unless he was attacked first, but his friend there would be easy to kill. As long as this was understood, he would be fine. He did not want the hokage to lose trust in him, he might know of a jinchuuriki they missed!

Ironically the said Jinchuuriki was right beside of him. His lack of a headband revealed his non allegiance to anyone. He was not loyal to anyone for now, but akatsuki was his main reason for living, he was rather bored really. "now please, dont make me fight you... we are low enough on members already" He said, easily towering over everyone. He sighed "If not I'm sure Kento will understand when I bring back your head" The true threat was revealed. Death was not nearly the worst thing he could do, as he usually revived dead opponents to use as his paths, but he would not pleasure Yahrio with a second life, no he wouldnt even use his body to kill, spreading respect for the owner of the body. No the fate that awaited him was one of emptiness, nothing more. A fate worse than death and he was willing to do this over a single girl? Why would he?

Naraka Path: Fu Tenma
Preta Path: Kanji Shikyo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Yahrio looked at the man." If I had caused any trouble I shouldn't have.." Yahrio said. I only came to this village too find a old lady named Gahuyi". Yahrio revented his sharingan. " Also a group of ANBU attacked be when i was on my way." Yahrio pointed at the pile of dead bodies. " And If you would understand that I will be on my way..." Yahio said. Yahrio looked at the house in the corner of the village. " As you can seee this young girl attacked me" Yahrio said. So I only attacked back of self defense... If you know what I'm talking about.." Yahrio said. Yahrio looked at the slime from the ground spreading around the village. " And as you can see I rather NOT touch the ground..." Yahrio said. Yahrio stood on the top of the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:19 pm

"Yo!", she said as she noticed the shuriken blocked by a man whom fell from the sky. "Thank you.", she said

"Yo, you killed those Anbu, set the village on alert, and attempt to use a GEnjutsu on me!", she yelled at him. "My syrup field was simply there to try and detain you.", she said as she focused chakra to her feet, causing her to stand on it as the clones dispersed into water.

Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Yahrio looked down at this girl. She was a brat alright. She was annoying too. Yahrio thought deeply. This girl is strange..... "Young lady.. Before I go may you tell me your name?". Yahrio looked straight down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:36 pm

"Why should I tell you!"m she yelled at him.

Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:00 am

Yahrio thought of a reason to tell her name. " Well I don't have a reason... My name can't be called out.. Thats why I'm asking you". Yahrio looked down at her ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 am

She eyed him from her spot. "Hokaga-Sama would'nt like it if I told a missing-ninja my name now would he?", she asked him.

Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 am

" if you tell me your name... Then I will treat you to ramen or anything you would like". Yahrio smilied at the girl. Yahrio did have alot of money and was able to buy Lunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara
Lawliet
Lawliet

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 am

"No.", she said defiantly. "Your such a ho, killing those anbo, chopping my people up, YO!", she said to him.

Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 am

"How rude is this little brat?!". Yahrio without even pointing or looking at her Yahrio put another genjutsu on her. It seemed that she would be still for an hour but the genjutsu did no harm. It was just a swarm of crows going around her. " Tell me young girl... Do you want to fight me?". Yahrio loooked straight at her.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earl Sweatshirt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Kousei continued to walk ignoring the man's previous statements. Kousei thought of the area for a second. From what he learned, there were a magnitude of people in the area. He had no desire to hurt them, for he did not know if his kage would permit. Was it right to shut out emotions? Was it right to have no remorse when killing? Kousei simply didn't know. He quickly shook off the feeling, and glanced at the man. The figure was about thirty meters away from him, he bore a plain pitch black jacket, along with trousers. His shirt though was blood red, with a single line written on the front. Placing his hand on the hilt of the katana at his back while making jester with his other, he slowly drew it from its sheath. There was a slight crimson tint to the blade, you could only guess what caused the discoloration, the only hint would be the two active seals on both his hands. Kousei pointed the blade at the man, not saying a word, with no hesitation.

The battle had begun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:34 pm

"one chance child, one chance. Do not squander my mercy, for I will not show it again" Raikatsu stated, the child was begining to annoy him. He had then pointed a blade at Raikatsu, what foolish imbecile would do something like this? Such a man who was obviously powerful, he had managed to sneak in without killing one, and obviously intimidated Yahrio. "very well child, today shall be your death"

A blade of lightning appeared to replace his hand, as he rose it up, pointing at Kousei. The blade suddenly did something rather unexpected, it extended at a rapid rate, straight at Kousei's kidney. He was not going to allow this brat mercy. He dared to attack an unknown target then he deserved to die. He was obviously not very smart, so why not kill the bastard? He might even allow him to have the honor of being one of his bodies. He did need one after all.

"child you have just comitted an act of war, you are now going to die, even if you survive then you will escape to a life of meaninglessness, congratulations" He said. Was the child TRYING to start a war? Sure it would be fun, but why would a child start a war? He pondered this for half a second before coming to the conclusion that his kage ordered him. "Raikatus Shikyo, S ranked Missing Nin, and you are?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earl Sweatshirt

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Kousei was motionless. A blank expression, something new to his behavior, covered his face. He seemed to raise an eyebrow at the mans unfriendly nature and lack of propper grammar. His voice was loud and screech nonetheless, very drastic to the ear. Kousei would have enjoyed it, had he not been threatened to deal with the man by any means necessary. He was quick to act, very brave, but very foolish. Kousei could not think of how to deal with this one. As lightning formed around the mans hand, Kousei only thought to himself. Lightning based chakra meant that he would have an enhanced speed, which was crucial when wielding such powerful elemental chakra. This battle would actually prove to be more difficult than he originally thought.

Kousei looked on as the pulsing electricity formed around the ends of his hand. In an all pedestrian environment, that could prove to be dangerous. Kousei's face remained emotionless, watching his opponents moves still. He brought one of his 'lightning blades' high, maybe expecting an attack on his head or upper body. Kousei's blade was still pointed forward, he had not moved at all since he first went into his battle position. This must have confused the man slightly, a boy just waiting for the attack to come to him. Kousei was a unique style of fighter, watching, and waiting. Waiting until the point of when the enemy's attack is at it's strongest, and then making the move. The tip of the man's blade was now extending only two feet away, it was time to act.

Kousei's arm lowered, and bent at the elbow, bringing the blunt end of the blade to his side, and the sharp end facing out. The blade was now one foot away, and this was when Kousei made his first move of the battle. Nothing. His blade did all the work. As the two seals on his left and right palm glowed, his kanta seemed to disappear and reappear in an instant. Conducting the lightning based attack into kanta. Once the kanta has attracted the chakra it will begin to siphon chakra from Kousei; empowering the katana in order to combat the flow of chakra. Upon making contact with one another the chakra's will simply nullify one another. Canceling the attack on impact.

Initializing the seal performed earlier he set into plan phase to of his strategy. Breathing out a chilled breath from his esophagus he sent a chill frost [73 C, -100 F, 200 K] shooting it out into the air meant to cover the area for a mile radius to create snow. ( As the stream got higher in the atmosphere, the temperature drops. As the temperature drops, its ability to hold water decreases. Dropping temperature low enough and there is enough water vapor in the air, then making water vapor condense. Forming ice crystals that will become snowflakes which will become snow. In the few minutes as this technique is performed. )

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Yahrio watched as the man and the kid started to fight each other. Yahrio telported down too them. " We don't need to start a war". Yahrio looked at both of them. " If you are determained to fight..." "I'll be happy to be your choice" Yahrio's eyes hade turned into the sharingan. And Yahrio was ready for one on the men to make there move.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:07 pm

(you do realize I havent moved since I appeared right? you're still near me Yahrio, and you CANT teleport, I'll pretend you walked -.-)
Raikatsu glanced at Yahrio. "unless you wish to get killed I suggest you run along." He said coldly. He would kill Yahrio without a hesitation if he interefered. He immediately noted his jutsu stopped, so the sword the child held was a chakra blade, or something of the sort. He immediately restarted his just but did something odd. He waved his hand and did not extend it. Suddenly hundreds of senbon made of lightning shot out at incredible speed towards Atlas. At this precise moment, Raikatsu disappeared. Where could he have possibly gone? Well he was right behind Atlas. Right after reappearing, he shot an arrow shaped solid fire, using his shikyo bloodline to aim it at his opponent's face. He said only two words, two devistating words. "shrina tensei." Gravity itself bent and made a bubble like effect in the air, pushing everything forward, right where the Senbon were coming from.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:21 pm

" Very well then...But if you want to fight a child that is not what a shinobi would do!" When Raikatsu jumped in the air and threw senbon at the two that was on the ground. Ontop of that he used some short of jutsu thatt made the senbon rain down on Atlas. "Chidori!" Yahrio fused his Chidori chakara into the kunai and started to defend Atlas. After he hit the last senbon Yahrio did another jutsu. " I should be carefull... I only can use two chidori's in one day.." Yahrio followed Raikatsu's movement and appeared behind him. "Leaf Whirlwind!" Yahrio did a powerful kick into the mans back before any thing could make a move.

Techniques used:

(Note: This is not metagaming or god modding. if you read the jutsu you will under stand how I hit you.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:06 pm

(When Raikatsu jumped in the air and threw senbon at the two that was on the ground.

I never jumped, nor did I THROW senbon, they flew out of my chidori hand

Ontop of that he used some short of jutsu thatt made the senbon rain down on Atlas.

The senbon would be going forward, towards atlas, not down.

"Chidori!" Yahrio fused his Chidori chakara into the kunai and started to defend Atlas.

Wrong, you dont posses the jutsu for chidori to fuse with an object, and the fact that you would not be able to deflect HUNDREDS of senbon made of lightning.

Yahrio followed Raikatsu's movement and appeared behind him. "Leaf Whirlwind!"

No, I TELEPORTED, as in INSTANT, not walk over.

Yahrio did a powerful kick into the mans back before any thing could make a move.

This is complete godmodding and autohitting, why? you dont have Hiraishin anymore and I highly doubt an A ranked would be faster than an S ranked, along with the fact that you claim its not god modding, you dont realize NO jutsu I repeat, ABSOLUTELY NO JUTSU could autohit anyone, within certian limitations, for one, you arent lee or gai, and your specialty is NOT speed, you shouldnt even be able to deflect three senbon or even notice I reappeared until I used shinra tensei. you have to manage to hit me, and you definitely could NOT appear behind me, Lee "appeared" behind people by his insane speed, which by the way, he trained for YEARS to acheive, however you have so many jutsu I HIGHLY doubt you had the spare time to learn that much, even so I am an S ranked ninja, There is no physical way for you to be faster than me without bijuu or gates, or at least having speed as a specialty.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival   

Back to top Go down

Arrival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next