Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akegata

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton

PostSubject: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:31 pm

It seemed a lot was going on in the ninja world, fights were occuring day in and day out in other places and time seemed to stay still for no man, well no man other than Akegata Uchiha. Things seemed to be moving slowly in the Uchiha's little world, he hadnt fought intensely in awhile and his training regiment seemed to be getting a little stale. He would work himself to the bone every day so when the time did come he would be ready to fight, however things seemed peaceful so it seemed to be in vein for now.

Today was a different day and instead of training Akegata decided to just relax and probably walk around the village. Perhaps he would meet someone interesting or see something he had never seen before. He just wanted to be out of routine for once and that led him to be in the park where he strolled casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Hikaru clicked her tongue in irritation. The sky was bright and sunny, a day she really didn't like. She would prefer it to be raining and shadowy, possibly snowy and cold too, just so that there wouldn't be anyone to bother her while she read her book. Her long purple hair fell down to her mid-thigh when she stood up, while sitting down under the shade of the tree it flowed down her shoulder in an braid. Her light purple eyes were focused on the page, a book mainly on the death of many, many people that she seemed to have fallen in love with as a child. Strangely enough, it was her father's favorite book as well.
Her headband sat on her forehead, covering the Hyuuga branch family curse mark that was branded onto her skin like every other Hyuuga on her side of the family. She wore short tan shorts that gently hugged her and a black belly shirt that didn't exactly hide her curves. A red stoned belly ring sat in her skin and a tattoo of a winged heart with a golden crown above it on the small of her back were shown off, though the tattoo was hidden while she was sitting.
Hikaru sighed, flipping the page and continuing to read on, wondering if someone was going to decide to try to talk to her today.

ooc: I used the same first I used in my topic with Izzie for this. So its... sorta original.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:54 pm

ooc : alright its fine

Akegata noticed that it was about noon time since the sun had hit its highest point in the sky, making the day pretty much at it warmest and brightest. Akegata ironically didnt really like bright warm weather even though he name meant dawn. He wasnt picky with temperature but he perfered the cool, maybe even colder weather and many even some rain or snow just because he liked walking in it. As he continued walking around the park he noticed a woman, obviously in the Hyuuga clan. As he walked closer he raised an eyebrow.

Wow, she's pretty cute, he innocently thought as he walked past her. He had noticed she was reading and didnt want to disturb her. However as he looked around it didnt seem like many other people were in the park today...and Akegata was started to feel rather bored...which he hated. He made a complete rounds of the park and then eventually arrived back at the Hyuuga girl. He wasn't sure how to approach her, and his social skils weren't the best so he decided perhaps a straight forward approach would be the best. He didnt want to sound loud or obnoxious either so he just walked a few feet away from her and looked at her. He then calmly, almost softly spoke saying "Hi".His voice has a kind unique tone to it. It sounded kind and gentle, sweet almost, yet it was calm and casual sounding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Hikaru read, glancing up whenever she heard footsteps, noticing the young man that passed by. He too was looking her way but he just continued on. It made her smile and her pupiless eyes flashed back to the page. While he circled the park once more, Hikaru read through four chapters. She sighed, finding that her attention was having trouble sticking to what she really wanted to do.
When he walked towards her, Hikaru's eyes flicked up warily. She wasn't used to people, she didn't really like to be around them. She was a loner, an alpha female. She was a one girl pack and she never planned on letting people in to join it. So when someone new approached her, it was automatic hostility. But... this guy looked like a nice enough guy, he even sounded nice, by just saying hello. She smiled again, friendly, as she showed off her white teeth this time, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Akegata wasnt sure on how the girl would react to him saying hi but when she smiled at him and responded with a hello he thought he got good results. He returned her smile with one of his own, it was just a natural response of his. He seemed a little hesistant a first, after all it was just basic manners to greet someone who greeted you, it didnt mean that they were friendly, he had to take one step further. His next move might come off as bold, depending on how the girl took it, but he hoped it went well.

"May I sit with you??", he asked, his tone the same as it was before.

ooc : ehh short post..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Hikaru shrugged, patting the spot next to her. "Sure. Have a seat." She was forcing herself to be nice. She was hoping that none of her usual hostility was breaking through her easy smile, she didn't want to be mean or rude, it was simply how she was and who she was.
She snapped the book closed, the title shining on the cover in gold writing, 'The Scarlet Letter.' She sat it down easily in her lap and asked quietly, "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? I'm Hikaru. Hikaru Hyuuga."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Akegata awaited a response and when she patted the spot next to her he sat down. He noticed the title of the book before she closed it and laid it on her lap. He looked at her with his dark, almost hypotizing grey eyes, the eyes almost every Uchiha had. He noticed that the girl had introduced herself. "Ohh, thats a nice name", he said being polite. He then answered her question, he didnt seem to have a problem giving away his name. "Well, my name is Akegata, Uchiha Akegata". He then paused for awhile and decided to try starting a regular conversation. "So how's the book, I always heard the Scarlet Letter was good, but I never read it myself", he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh... so he's an Uchiha. Explains the eyes, they're kinda cute, actually. Hikaru mentally smacked herself, now was not the time to be thinking of that. He had complimented her. "Oh, thanks. I don't really like it but it's okay. Yours is nice too." When he directed the conversation towards her book she shrugged, "Its... well. Truthfully I don't like it. Everyone around the village that has read it and are capable of reading it find it rather interesting but to me, just a boring little book. I much prefer harder things." She wasn't trying to sound superior though she was sure she must have. Hyuuga's always sounded like that, she had been called out on it quite a few times. There was always the rare Hyuuga that couldn't even begin to sound superior, stuck in their shell being quiet and fearful of the world. Her cheeks turned pink, hoping she hadn't sounded that way to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Akegata smiled as she said his name was nice too, he was a little curious as to how a person couldn't like their name unless it was really one of those overplayed common names, or just an extremely unique yet strange name. Akegata then listened to her critic the book and he tilted his head slightly, he wasn't really the type of person to judge someone on their words unless he was in that mood, the person seemed strange to him or he thought he had too. For now it was just an innocent conversaion, no need to look into how words were phrased or how they were even said really.

"Uhh thats interesting, well I guess some people just have different tatses, completely understandable. So you prefer harder things huh?? Like more suspense or just flat out action?", he asked her. He did a lot of reading himself, mostly because he got into it when he was younger and was forced to study a lot. Now he read a book every now and then for fun, instead of being forced like how he used to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:11 pm

"Usually action," Hikaru said. "But sometimes suspense and romance, if the readings hard enough. What about you? What do you like to read?" She found it strange to have a conversation with anyone, especially a normal one on books. All her classmates had been obsessed with becoming genin, her team was excited to become chuunin soon and they often discussed jutsus with her too. Her jounin captain was strict but she gave a lot of things away, showing that she quite liked the ancient books written by a man named Juraiya or something. They were nasty and perverted, really weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:19 pm

It seemed that the girl did have a thing for reading, which is usually a trait not seen very often. Akegata looked for a moment thinking about what his favorite things to read were when she asked. "Well I'm generally a simple guy...I like reading mostly things with deeper meanings. I read a lot of poetry and plays and such. Suspense is good sometimes, but I'm a ninja..I can generally find more suspense going on a mission so I tend to avoid it. I guess since life could end at any time I'd like to know as much about it as a possible can..and learn how others see it. So I guess poetry is my favorite", he said looking back down at her with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)   

Back to top Go down

Just Another Peaceful Day (No Fighting)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Eternity RPG :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf :: Public Park-
Jump to: